PROTECTION AND CONTROL OF YOUR CAR WITH THE VODAFONE GUARDIAN SYSTEM
For all car owners who really care about the safety of their car, Benish GPS, the National Service Provider Vodafone Automotive in Ukraine, recommends installing a new anti-theft system Vodafone Guardian.
The system is based on the use of a GPS satellite navigation system, a GSM / GPRS digital cellular standard, and high-quality electronic cartography.
The advantages of the system:
- round-the-clock support by the Dispatch Center
- monitoring and analysis of trips
- panic button
- car perimeter security (in dependence of car's complectation)
- automatic activation and deactivation of the security mode
- online control via website and mobile application
After installing the system, you will be able to use a special mobile application - My Connected Car, which allows you to monitor the condition of the car in real time.
With this mobile application, you can change the status of special modes, set your personal geozones and boundary speed, determine the location of the car and get a report on your travels.
And most importantly, if you have an emergency situation, you can quickly call for help from the operator using the special buttons.
All alarms from the equipment fall into the Benish GPS dispatch center. The center monitors the safety of the car 24/7 and in case of alarm the dispatchers are authorized to immediately call the police to place of an unpleasant situation.
The system responds to:
- unauthorized attempts to turn ignition
- decrease battery or battery charge in a Tag
- unauthorized disconnection from the power supply system
- car movement in guard mode
Vodafone Guardian - perfect product to prevent hijacking and tracking your car.
For more detailed advice about the system and its cost, please contact the telephone number: 044 490 66 03